Floral Kimono

Hi everyone, sorry I've been MIA had such a busy two weeks. But I'll definitely be tying to blog more. Yesterday was church and it actually felt like Spring! Thank you Lord!  No coat, no scarf, no hat. Just a flimsy outfit, it felt so good. 

Anyways, this kimono is the star of this outfit. Its so beautiful and I love how when the wind blows, it blows with the wind. I'm gone with the wind fabulous lol! The best thing it was only £5 from Clothes Minded. I've never hear of the website before but saw an advert on a news site, so I checked it out to find out they have some good items (shoes, clothes, bags etc). There are currently many kimonos on there for £5 so check it out!  I will be buying another one!

There's so many ways to style this kimono, I'm looking for a lovely cami slip dress to wear under this! Watch this space for that outfit.

Oh yes, I did my braid last week and it took years, but  it's so worth it!

Have a lovely evening everyone xx





Silk Cami Top: M&S
High Waisted Jeans: Dorothy Perkins
Flatforms: New Look
Birkin Bag Dupe: Ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment :)