Beanie Baby

 Hi guys feels like ages since I did an outfit post,wasn't feeling 100 last week. But couldn't stay away from you guys any longer! Just went to town today to get last little bits for makeup that I'm doing for a pageant tomorrow, Mr & Mrs ACS! So excited, it's in Hertfordshire so it's gonna be a long coach journey there but I've got some books and magazines for the trip! I will definitely take pictures of my outfit tomorrow, it's probably going to be my uniform (all black) but, I'll try jazz it up a bit!

Anyways onto today's outfit... these are the amazing mom jeans I got from New Look for £7. Seriously check out the New Look Sale, they are not playing around! I paired the jeans with a knitted jumper which I made cropped, threw on my favourite beanie hat and this lovely bag, which was only £6!  I also wore my usual stompy boots and of course I wore a coat; my usual Zara one.








Knit Jumper:Primark
Mom Jeans: New Look
Burgundy Beanie Hat: Primark
Double Compartment Bag: Primark
Chunky Chelsea Ankle Boots: New Look

2 comments:

  1. Cool outfit honey, I love checking out New Look sales too, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. New Look have major steals! xxx

      Delete

Leave a comment :)